Happy Friday! Okay let’s do this!
- I started my Christmas shopping, sent out 3/4s of my Christmas cards and decorated my house. Huge Kudos to Wizard for computerizing our mailing list so all I had to do was print labels for that batch of Christmas cards Handwriting causes problems for me so this really helped! (FYI, typing doesn’t bother me unless I’m doing it for eight hours straight. But more than a half page of handwriting is a killer.)
- I got my Gingerbread House book! It’s really cool. It shows step by step how to design and bake the cookies for your house, then how to assemble and decorate them. And there are houses for all year long (Valentines Day, Halloween, etc). It’s a lot of fun to look at.
- But I’m don’t have time to design and bake my own houses right now. And since I’ve done cake decorating, I know that I’m going to need to practice to get the feel for it. So I bought a couple kits, but I haven’t had time to play with them yet.
- I had the most delicious ever bagel and cream cheese at Starbucks. Wednesday morning I did the whole fasting thing to go do my blood work. After donating 8 freaking vials to satisfy two blood-thirsty doctors, I was starved and needed coffee. So I headed to Starbucks, and with my nonfat latte I got a plain bagel with cream cheese. The fact that I was clearly weak from hunger and blood loss probably contributed to my bagel love, but man, it was good!
- OH!!! And here’s the cover for Good, Bad & Sexy coming January 23, 2017! You can mark it to read on Goodreads here.
This weekend, I need to shop, plan some baking, play with my gingerbread houses and write, write, write! What are your plans? Hope everyone has a great weekend!