Happy Friday! Time for our Friday Five where we all just list five random things that pop into our heads
- So far Wizard is doing pretty good after his back surgery. He’s dealing with the expected amount of pain and we’re having the usual ups and downs, but the good news is his nerve pain (the reason he had to have this surgery) has already improved dramatically.
- I desperately need to write, and hopefully today I can as long as Wizard is doing okay and I get a little sleep. But of course, Wizard is my priority right now and he still needs quite a bit of help to move around.
- Monday is the release of Good, Bad & Sexy. The advance reviews on Goodreads have been good, so yay!
- I saw a draft for the cover for my March re-release of The Sex on the Beach Book Club–love it!
- It’s supposed to rain hard over night and all day today. Then again Sunday and Monday.
Okay your turn to share your Friday Five. Have a great weekend!