It’s Friday again, so let’s talk about five random things that happened this week:
- SAVAGED DREAMS, book 1 in the Savaged Illusions Trilogy, is out in the world!
- I’ve once again proven I can’t be trusted with an opened bag of chocolate chips in the house.
- Wednesday it was 109 degrees here. Unacceptable!!
- I saw my RA doc, and he thinks all my neck, shoulder and arm pain is from my neck (the x-rays showed problems there too), and he’s ordering an MRI. While all this is frustrating, I feel better having seen this doc.
- French bulldogs make me happy!
And a bonus random thing: Anna, my assistant, read SAVAGED VOWS, book 2 in the Savaged Illusions Trilogy and posted her very honest review on Goodreads if here. This was a surprise to me, she doesn’t always read my work because she has a stack of books to review for her blog. If you’re curious, take a look. Savaged Vows is in many ways my favorite book I’ve written so far.
Okay time for you to share your Friday Five! Have a great weekend!