Happy Friday! Okay so everything got crazy…again I’ll try to come up from five things for Friday Five, but once again, I’m fried.
- So our grand baby. He had his pediatrician appt. Wednesday. Everything was great, until the blood work came back with some jaundice. His poor parents! Anyway, the baby is doing fabulous with the treatment. And this is a great example of why good prenatal and post-delivery care is vital. But it’s been a wild ride for over a week now and his poor parents really need a break. I may go out there today and help, or Special K’s mom may do it, which ever works out best for everyone. Either way, there’s plenty of help.
- Maggie’s been a trooper! I left her in her doggy daycare overnight on Monday, and they’ve said I can just drop her off as needed through all this. They said she just hangs out, walks around and plays with the other dogs. Yes we pay for this, but they are so good to her, it’s really one less thing to worry about. She’s safe and happy, and seems to understand that Wizard and I are coming back.
- Life is fabulous but man, it’s just non stop stuff. Wizard and I have other stuff going on, and we can’t quite catch our breaths with it all. Did I ever say that I was bored or something? Just asking…
- I made chocolate chunk cookies. Originally I was going to take them out to the new parents (and get some to my other two sons) but that all shifted with the baby needing some extra treatments (again, he’s doing great), so now I’m pretty much just scarfing them down. Wizard is helping with that chore, LOL!
- What’s the last super-duper great, can’t put it down, book you read? I’ve finished one, that right ONE book, in something like three weeks (not counting audio books which I listen to in the car or while cleaning). I need a book that hooks me so hard I’ll blow off everything else to read.
So that’s my Friday Five, now it’s your turn to share yours!