TGIF! The weeks and months are racing by! I’m totally shocked that Sunday is Easter! Okay here’s five random things about my week:
- I ordered a dress for Youngest Son’s wedding in November. I’m excited for the wedding obviously! But I also wanted to get an early start after I had such a hard time finding a dress for Middle Son’s wedding. Shall we start betting how many dresses I’ll buy and return this time? LOL!!
- I booked Maggie at boarding for our Hawaii Vacay. They recognized me as “Maggie’s Mom” as soon as I walked in, which made me laugh. They were so nice, telling me Maggie does great there, and she’s one of the dogs they let “roam” the facility the most because she’s good and gets along with all the other dogs. That reassured me. Then she said, “And we all know she pees when we pick her up.” Umm…true. Maggie submissive pees, but I forget about it because she doesn’t do it at home, or with me at all, anymore. But with anyone else, yeah, she will if she’s unsure. But they’re used to all kinds of dogs with all kind of quirks, and just roll with it. Family has offered to take Maggie too, including my awesome sister, Biker Witch, and we thought about it. But we decided to keep her on the routine she knows, which is going to boarding. She always seems to have fun there.
- Today is CPA Boy’s birthday and we’re going out tonight to visit. We’ll pick up dinner, and I’m making cupcakes. I’m also taking Turbo a very small, age appropriate, Easter basket. CPA Boy just doesn’t get to be the center of attention anymore, even when it’s his birthday! That’s what he gets for giving me an amazing grandson
- Middle Son and his wife are coming home from their Tahiti vacation/honeymoon today. From our family messaging loop, they appear to be having a great time! They deserved a special trip after going through some tough times.
- Short Girl Problems: So I had bought some shorts on sale, and I was very proud of that. I bought longer shorts than I’ve worn in the past since time is marching on, and I’m doing the world a huge favor :-). But I’m also short…so all that money I saved? I’m spending it on having the shorts hemmed.
Okay so that’s my five. We didn’t make any big plans for Easter. The weekend is looking pretty quiet, so I may FINALLY try to work. Now I’d love to hear five random things about your week! Hope everyone has a great weekend, and Happy Easter!