Howdy and TGIF! Okay time to share five random things about our week. Here are mine:
- I finally got my new dishwasher! It took almost two weeks to get it installed. But because life has been on the bullet train lately, we haven’t had a chance to run it a full cycle yet, so fingers crossed that nothing leaks and it works as advertised.
- My brother is home from the hospital, and my sister may be coming home today. Both of them have been amazing, getting up at the first opportunity after surgery. My brother is probably pushing the boundaries a little bit. His theory is that if a nurse tells him to try to walk three times in a twelve-hour period, he’ll do it six times. Not sure where he gets that need to push so hard And Biker Witch? Well she’s a superstar! Her surgery was so much more involved than we’d hoped, and she’s surprising everyone by getting up and walking anyway. They both have a way to go in recovery, but they’re very determined.
- Maggie got a special trip to Petco today to pick out a couple treats. She’s been a really good girl, plus it breaks up the long hot days for her since I walk her early in the morning. I gave her one chew while I was cleaning, and normally I only let her eat half of it at a time by taking it away after about a half hour. But when I came back downstairs after dusting, the whole thing was gone. I have no idea if she ate it all, or she hid it for later. I guess time will tell.
- I went to the gym twice this week. Last week I didn’t go at all, so that’s a check in the improvement column.
- There was a surprise sale on one of my books, HER TEMPORARY HERO. I found out when I opened my Bookbub Newsletter, and saw it listed. It’s entirely possible the publisher had notified me and I missed it in my email. It was fun to see it hit #8 e-book bestseller overall on B&N, #2 in e-book contemporary romance on Amazon, and #1 in e-book romance on iTunes. I think I remembered all those right–I’m too lazy to go look through my screenshots.
That’s my five things, now I’d really like to hear yours! Hope everyone has a great weekend.