TGIF! Okay let’s jump right into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- It’s been a quiet week compared to most weeks lately. So yay! I got a little writing done too. I’m moving through rewriting, and hitting the halfway point. I will finish this book! The good news is my concentration is improving. It’s a slow process, and sometimes frustrating, but it is definitely happening.
- Maggie was a little sore for a day or so from her DHPP booster shot on Tuesday, but her appetite was normal. That’s much better than the Rabies vaccine which upsets her stomach for a few days. Thankfully we only have to do that one every three years now. The side effects are a small price to pay though, as the vaccines save our pets from being desperately sick, and/or dying, from specific diseases. By the way, Maggie never complains or whines, we just noticed she’s slow and favoring the one leg, so we encouraged her to rest more.
- After a consultation with two lawyers, Wizard and I are finally getting our affairs in order, so to speak. This is something we’ve said we were going to do for five years. Not that we procrastinate or anything, LOL! However it feels good to get that sorted out and in progress. We are both fine, this is just one of those things that’s on our list of things to do.
- Apparently, Turbo has been saying Maggie’s name since he went home after spending the night here. Not Grandma or Grandpa Nope, he’s been saying Maggie. How cute is that?
- Saturday, we are going to CPA Boy’s and Special K’s house to celebrate Special K’s birthday. Maggie has a special invitation because of #4
See? My week was quieter than usual, and next week is looking like it might be reasonable too. Now it’s your turn to share five things about your week! I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!