TGIF! And here we go sharing five random things about our week:
- Next week is Thanksgiving! It’s at my house this year, with a mid-sized guest list of all my three sons, their wives, Turbo, Biker Witch, Biker Hubby and two large dogs. There are more people who may come, and we’ll love it if they do. I’m very grateful to have a lot of help of help this year, which will make it so much more fun!
- I got several things done this week, including my mammogram, which is usually a big hassle, but this one was pretty easy. Today I’m tackling the eye appointment I pushed way back until after Youngest’s wedding. My eyes are pretty bad. I’m hoping I can keep wearing my mono-vision contacts since I see better in those than my glasses, however it’s possible I’ve passed the point of being able to do that. We’ll see how it goes. I’m really happy to get these routine things done and checked off my list.
- My washing machine that had declared itself the I’ll-Spin-When-I-Feel-Like-It-Machine has been behaving 85 to 90% of the time. I don’t care why it’s behaving, I’ll take the win for now. And trust me, I’ve been washing a TON of stuff in the last few weeks.
- We had rain! Real rain! We started the week well over 90 degrees, and ended it pretty danged cold for this part of California. Wizard and I both enjoyed the rain. Maggie tolerated it
- We are seeing Turbo tomorrow, and going to the Long Beach Aquarium to see all the fish and sharks. It’s pretty small and a good place for young children so I’m really looking forward to it! By the way, Turbo is 20 months old now. He’ll be 2 years old next March. Time is flying!
That’s my Friday Five and now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a great weekend!