TGIF! I can’t believe it’s Friday again. This has been a nonstop week. Okay, lets jump right into sharing five random things about our week.
- I cleaned my oven. The oven is self-cleaning so that’s fairly easy. Sadly, the inside racks are not, and they were pretty dirty.
- I spent a couple of days this week Christmas shopping. I’m pretty closing in on the finish line, I think. I’m also waiting on a few deliveries and hope those show up as promised.
- Yesterday, I made double batches of 3 different kinds of bread: Zucchini, Pumpkin and B.E.’s Apple Cranberry. That came out to 36 mini-loaves of bread! My biggest surprise is that Wizard really liked the Apple-Cranberry bread! I’ve never seen him eat cranberry anything, so I was thrilled he tried it and even happier that he liked it enough to eat several slices. I knew I’d like it
- Today, I’m getting my hair cut then home to make cookies. I have double batches of three different cookies planned, but I may have to cut down to just BLB’s special chocolate chip cookies and lemon cookies. If I run out of time, I won’t make the sugar cookie shaped like bears I was planning.
- Tomorrow, we’re going to Wizard’s sister to celebrate Christmas with his side of the family. I’m not sure of Turbo will be there as it looks like he might be coming down with something But we’re looking forward to seeing everyone else!
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!