TGIF! How can it be May??? Okay time to share five random things about our week:
- I just put this picture of my grandson as wallpaper on my phone.
- I’m writing in spurts, got over one hump and then yesterday I ran right into a big wall, LOL After a couple of fruitless hours (filled with distractions) I had the sense to walk away. Today I’ll figure out the scene or jump ahead to the next scene.
- The other morning I made toast, slathered on almost butter, topped with partially defrosted blueberries and sprinkled on cinnamon. It was AMAZING!
- In my big push this year to do morning strength and strengthening exercises, I developed pain that my doc and I think is Piciformes Syndrome, which is pain in the big butt and upper thigh muscles that pivots your leg side to side (I think I’m explaining that right but I’m too lazy to look it up). I stopped doing things like squats and leg lifts, and am trying to use targeted stretches and walks to heal. But it’s not working and I’m frustrated. When the Covid thing is over, I may have to try some physical therapy to learn the right exercises and hope that does it. FYI–Don’t do what I did, and keep working out through pain thinking it’ll get better! I thought I’d developed some tiny, mini tears that build muscle and it would repair itself. Nope. All I did was prove I can be stubbornly idiotic sometimes.
- We’re planning some Turbo time and very excited. We are still staying home and using all reasonable precautions, but slowly expanding for family.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a good (and healthy) weekend!