TGIF! Jumping right into Friday Five:
- I’m trying to write the black moment and climax of the book, but flailing around. Plus it’s been a busy week, limiting my writing time. But I’m happy just to feel the drive to tell the story, and to be able to plant my butt in the chair and concentrate enough to write. Writing feels like a gift I truly cherish.
- I saw Biker Witch yesterday, which was great. We got a coffee and walked around Target. Of course, it’s a little awkward with masks to both drink coffee and talk. But it was great to see her.
- I bought a little set of herbs to try and grow. Pity the Basil, Oregano and Rosemary that ended up with me as their adopted mom, LOL!
- Today is Middle Son’s birthday. We’re going to see him tonight, and I’m making him his favorite lemon pound cake. I can’t wait to see him, his wife and two dogs!
- Tomorrow, Wizard is going to help Oldest paint a patio cover. I brilliantly volunteered to watch Turbo so I could have him all to myself. However, I suspect Turbo is going to insist on seeing what dad and grandpa are doing. I’ll have fun, even if I share my grandson
That’s five random things about my week, now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy weekend!