TGIF! Okay, here’s my five random things about this week:
- So my revisions are slow, and I’ve pulled out my chef’s knife and chop and combine some scenes. There’s no pretty (or easy) way to do this, so I’m diving in and slashing. The plan is to get rid of the boring stuff and kick up the action. Wish me luck, and maybe send Band Aides!
- I made Youngest son cookies in my brand new stand mixer that Wizard got me for my birthday. It’s a 5.5 quart Cuisinart with the attachments I need and I’m going to love the mixer!
- I made Youngest cookies to test it, and because on my birthday, he couldn’t eat the amazing chocolate cake my daughter-in-law (Special K) made. By the way, he didn’t complain that he couldn’t eat the cake, there was plenty of food he enjoyed. I just like to do it for him because he’s such a good sport.
- Today I’m off to the doctor’s to get a long overdue shot in my bad ankle, then run some errands right after a shot in the swollen ugly joint. Hmm…I may not have planned that well, LOL! But in 24 to 48 hours, the shot will kick in and I’ll be good. Plus errands will be done
- This weekend, Wizard is helping Oldest with something in his house, which means I get to play with Turbo.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope everyone has a great and healthy weekend!