TGIF! Let’s jump right into sharing 5 random things about our week.
- I’m reading Ilona Andrews book titled Burn For Me and enjoying it.
- I’m listening to another book that’s not a romance and annoyed. The story is constant telling rather than telling and worse, the author is repeating scenes from different character point of views. And to top it off, the author occasionally moves onto a new scene, then backtracks to retell an old scene from another point of view. I’m only sticking it out from stubbornness now. But I often switch to listening to podcasts, so I may end up DNFing this book.
- This was Maggie’s face when I told her I didn’t have time to take her for a second walk yesterday.
- I love my new coffeemaker. It makes me happy every morning
- I’m not really doing Christmas baking this year and I miss it.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear 5 random things about your week. I hope everyone has a great weekend.