TGIF! It’s a crazy world, but some things remain the same like sharing five random things about our week. I’ll go first:
- Don’t be jealous, but yesterday I went to Target with a mental list, meaning I was too lazy to write it down. But guess what? I remember everything on my list. Impressive, am I right?
- After two weeks of nonstop whining from Wizard, I broke down and made dark chocolate almond clusters with sea salt. And I made him his favorite taquitos for dinner last night too. I’m inspired by how hard he’s trying to give me space to work lately.
- I’m hoping that Covid will be better and Wizard and I can go to the NINC conference in in the fall. It’s in St. Pete’s Florida, and I’ve loved it the the two times I’ve gone.
- I’m writing. It’s a mess, but eventually, the magic will happen and a book will start to emerge. Eli and Savi, and Ram and Ginny’s stories are running around in my head, making me dizzy as I try to get them all to line up in an orderly format. It’s probably a lot like putting a bunch of cranky toddlers juiced up on Twinkies and Ding Dongs in a room with feral cats, set off the fire alarm and sprinkles and then expect them to write a book that’s readable.
- I’m going to try to see Turbo this weekend if possible. I have some store bought break and bake sugar cookies in my fridge that I never used. So I bought mini M&Ms and plan figure out how to get the most M&Ms possible in a cookie, bake it and then take it to Turbo. I take my job of spoiling him very seriously I have no idea why his parents are so tolerant of me doing this stuff but I’m grateful.
That’s my five things, now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and peaceful weekend!