TGIF! Jumping right into sharing five random things around our week.
- Every time I call Maggie a “spoiled princess” no on in my family disagrees. I want to be outraged on her behalf, but she’s an easy dog to spoil because she really don’t do many “wrong” things.
- The highlight of my week was my daughter-in-law doing my nails. She taught herself on Youtube, and I’m impressed!
- I might make a cake this weekend just because I want too. I might even get ambitious enough to try a meringue frosting (it’s not as sweet and cloying as buttercream–especially decorator buttercream). I have like a dozen cakes in my head that I want to try, but what would I do with them all?
- Wizard pulled a muscle in his back, and he’s not happy about being forced to slow down. He’s also trying not to be annoyed at my hovering, LOL
- Due to #4, I don’t know what we’re doing this weekend.
And that’s my boring week, now I’d love to hear your much more interesting Friday Five! Have a great weekend everyone.