TGIF!! Let’s dive into sharing five random things about our week:
- Took Maggie in for her recheck and she’s healing well from the abscess. She’ll go back in a month because Maggie Money Pit is worth it This is one of those things that requires watching for a while to make sure the infection is really gone, and things go back to working as they should. Also, she needs booster shots so I’ll get it all taken care of at once.
- I finally called my doctor and they are sending me the paperwork to get my mammogram done. It’s not a big deal, but it kept slipping my mind and I was getting very annoyed with myself.
- I got my hair cut and colored. I went darker, which I’m happy with at the moment. It’s a little shorter than I planned, but hair grows.
- Wizard’s accident is resolved to 1) It’s not wizard’s fault; 2) We’ll use the uninsured motorist section of our insurance; and 3) They waived the deductible. We take the car in Monday and will be down to one car for 10 days. Given the way Wizard and I are always doing different things, that will require a little extra forethought, but we’ll work it out.
- Wizard is asking me to make another cake, but I need to think of a design I really want to do first. Hmm…so many possibilities. A cake with a fondant dragon? Or a cake carved into the shape of a police car? Or something more classic???? I’ve never carved a cake or covered it in fondant so the police car would be a huge challenge. Or maybe a dog cake, or…there are so many things I want to try!
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope you all have a great weekend!