TGIF! How is it that I’m always surprised by the end of the week? LOL! Okay diving into sharing five random things about our weeks.
- By the time this posts, we should have our car back. That’s good news since Wizard has a three day race this weekend and I’d be stranded at home
- I am shocked how many people on FB page like Eeyore. I was really surprised by the response there to my cake. It’s been fun sharing something I enjoy and I plan to keep doing it. It’s definitely better than sharing my other hobby of yoga. No one wants to see pictures of that!
- It looks like we might have rain today which we desperately need (understatement!). The shifting atmosphere pressure plays havoc with my sinuses, but that’s standard for me.
- My legs look like a crime scene. I have five new bites and one of them is an overachiever with exaggerated swelling. Add to that the fact that the dozen or more old bites are slow to heal from my meds, and my legs look like a crime scene, LOL. Hopefully the mosquitos will go away soon.
- We’ve had Maggie four years now. I have no idea what I ever did to deserve such a special dog with the sweetest heart, but I try hard to appreciate her each day.
That’s my find random things, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope you have a great weekend!