TGIF! And let’s leap right into sharing five random things about our week:
- I think I’m going to give in and do Christmas cards I will order some because it reduces the strain on my shoulder and neck to limit the handwriting. I’m just annoyed that Wizard and I had year to get a picture and never did. But I want to send out cards…or Wizard is trying to brainwash me into doing it, LOL! Maybe he whispers it while I sleep? I don’t mind.
- I don’t WANT pictures of me. Especially right now. I fought some depression over writing, and guess what I did? Any guesses? I baked and ate. (Baking is fine, it’s the eating part that’s a problem!)
- Interesting problem to have: I like working with fondant (for cake decorating), but don’t like eating cake with it. I personally find buttercream cakes more elegant and tasty, but fondant is a lot of fun. Wizard, however, likes fondant a lot. Different tastes.
- I tried to take Maggie’s picture with Santa…it didn’t go well. She objected strenuously:
- We’re going to see Turbo on Saturday. Wizard arranged it this time, which makes me very happy.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope you have a great weekend!
P.S. we had a smidge of rain!