TGIF! I can’t believe it’s Friday again! But here we are, and it’s time to share 5 random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- Monday I got my ultrasound done at 7:30 in the morning. I left early thinking there’d be traffic because I forgot it was Columbus Day. Let’s just say that I got there early, LOL. That’s okay, I was done by 8, went to Starbucks to grab a coffee and had the rest of my day to come home to a new trail of ants Evidently they don’t get Columbus Day off.
- Tuesday the exterminator came out. The day before we’d put out bait traps that seemed to stop the newest trail of ants. But since we are living in new construction we decided to go the extermination route for the first time ever. Our house is “wired” in the walls for a method of injecting a powder that is supposed to kill a lot of bugs. Plus they treated the outside and garage with the traditional method. I have no idea of this newfangled method (the wall wiring thing) works, but we should find out. If it does, we will keep the service for a while. So far, we’ve had zero new ants.
- Yesterday I spent a chunk of time designing “We’ve Moved” cards that I could order and have delivered to a local store. I’ve used this store at least a half dozen times for things like ordering custom Christmas cards. But when I went to order, they website refused to acknowledge our local store. I’m guessing it’s some glitch, but it’s weird. Especially since we not that physical store is definitely still open as Wizard just went there to buy some items one week ago. I’ll see if it works tomorrow, if not, then I’ll have to go somewhere else and redo the cards.
- Monday we’re scheduled to finally get the blinds installed. I’m really happy about that.
- This weekend, Wizard is going to try to go racing on Sunday. Saturday he and youngest son are picking up some wood and supplies to build a workbench and cabinets in the garage, and somewhere in there, we are trying to fit in a little furniture shopping. We are mainly looking at couches because the budget is a real thing. Sunday, I’d love to do something a little fun but who knows.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!