TGIF!! How is it February? Okay, let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- I had hoped to share a picture, but due to slow drying concrete, phase two of the backyard won’t be done until sometime later today. So far, Wizard and I are very happy though! The drying concrete is some cement pads to create a sitting area outside our sunroom, and today the artificial turf in, including around those pads of concrete. I will show pics once it’s all done. Next will be the smaller stuff like figuring out, buying and then planting the landscape.
- While we’re happy, Maggie is stuck in the house. She doesn’t understand why she can’t go into her own backyard and looks at us with sad eyes. I’m not saying that Maggie is a con artist, but this “look” has earned her extra treats and walks.
- I’m feeling somewhat better this week and hoping I continue that way. I saw my doctor again and am doing all I can to resolve this or at least control it. At least this week has been better!
- I finished reading TERM LIMITS by Vince Flynn and enjoyed it! I am finding I read more in trade or hardback rather than my Kindle lately.
- I baked and froze a cake, made some fondant, and managed to get out to my cake store although I didn’t buy anything. I’ve sketched out some designs, but this weekend I think I’ll try the hardest one that I am pretty sure won’t work There’s no reason except that I feel like trying it that way.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone is doing okay after the brutal weather in some parts of the country this week! Have a great weekend!