TGIF!! Here we are at the end of the another week. I hope all of us in the path of the current storm stay, warm and safe! Okay, time to jump in sharing five things about our week.
- Today is Freaky Friday. How do I know? We are supposed to have a snow day today. In Southern California. It’s totally freaky. Yesterday was cold with wind, rain and hail, so why not snow? To be fair, we have had snow before, it’s just rare enough to be an event.
- The weather has caused me to postpone plans to get together with Bike Witch today. I’m gonna be really annoyed if it’s just turns out to be a light rain as I haven’t seen my sister in a while. When we made this plan, the storm was supposed to have already moved through, but it kept getting pushed back until Friday looked like the worst day. We’ll get together next week.
- Yesterday I baked gluten-free bread and gluten-free cookies. I knew it was going to raining so I planned it. I also made stew to go with the fresh bread
- This is a small problem to have, but I needed to schedule another scan, and there are only two locations in the entire county who can do this scan. The only date I could get is the one date I already had my hair appointment booked for. Otherwise I had to wait until late April and that’s just not an option for me at this point. It’s so frustrating because this is probably the third time I having to change my hair appointment for medical tests. That should be almost statistically impossible, LOL! Fortunately my hairdresser is very nice, and hopefully since I’m giving her almost two weeks notice, it won’t cause her problems. I just feel bad doing this to her. Plus it’s weird that my entire month of March is open for this test but they could only do it that one day. It’s also possible I am really tired of labs, scans and tests Or medical people looking at me like this:
- Sunday is forecast to be our first dry day and I have plans to go to lunch with a friend I haven’t seen in years! I’m really looking forward to that.
That’s my five now I’d love to hear yours! Have a safe and fun weekend!