TGIF! Time to share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- Having a holiday (July 4th) on Tuesday has really thrown us off this week!
- I have the weirdest allergy thing, or possibly mild cold) going on that I’ve experienced. It started on Sunday. The most annoying thing is a little bleeding from one side of my nose. I suspect it’ll clear up soon. Something probably just got extremely irritated from allergies and will clear up. At this point, I don’t feel ill, don’t have a fever, nor am I concerned. But it makes me self-conscious and worried that when I’m that I’m out in public, the left side of my nose will chose that moment to leave a trail resembling a crime scene I think it’s slowly improving.
- This is Maggie’s expression when I mentioned Youngest’s son’s name After that, she got up and looked out the window to see if he was in the driveway. I wasn’t trying to tease her, he’d been by the day before and I was chatting with her about him stopping by. Notice how her ears went up? (Also she LOVES that ratty quilt that is older than she is. I don’t dare get rid of it.)
- Speaking of Maggie, she has had a couple accidents while sleeping and another really tiny, hard lump on her side. The accidents upset her more than us. It’s always on one of her blankets and all I have to do is toss them in the wash. But we don’t like the way she gets agitated about it, and so I’m probably going to have her vet take a look, and maybe do an ultrasound to make she nothing’s amiss with her bladder. While she’s in there, her doc can look at the pea-sized lump too. Animals are expensive, but I’d rather find things now than let her suffer.
- The plan is to have Youngest and his wife out for ribs on Saturday, and Middle and his wife might come too (they will confirm soon). I meant to tell eldest, but he just bought a new truck a day or two ago, and both Wizard and I were so excited about that, I forgot to mention Saturday. That’s the kind of week it’s been, LOL.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope you all have a great weekend!