TGIF! How is it Friday again? My calendar swears it is, and therefore, it’s time to share five random things about our week!
- The refrigerator is supposed to come today. However I’m writing this blog before I get the confirmation phone call with our time slot, so we’ll see. If they do need to delay the delivery for some reason, I won’t mind as long as they let me know ahead of time. That’s the beauty of buying one before our old one dies I’m just so glad to have the decision made! I should also add that it’s probably best for our budget if I stay away from appliances with all the pretty cooktops and ovens — those are appliances I can actually get excited about. But mine are just fine and I don’t need to get any fancy ideas, LOL!
- I use an app called Map My Walk to track my daily miles. I checked it yesterday and discovered I walked 45 miles in August. Okay I exaggerated, it was 44.91 miles :-). And if I walked it, that means Maggie walked it too. It also explains why my knees are complaining a lot more these days, especially my left one.
- I didn’t do much interesting this week. I haven’t been at my normal energy level. It’s so irritating (really, I get mad at myself, like that’s helpful?). But I did make some gluten and dairy free cookies I can eat. I need to make some bread too but can’t seem to carve out the chunk of time I need. Maybe this weekend!
- Biker Witch and I had coffee yesterday then shopped for fun Halloween decorations. I’m up to four now Wizard asked how many I’m going to get, and I just laughed. It was great to see my sister, but I wore out too fast which is super annoying.
- This weekend is uncertain, but Turbo has his first T-ball game on Sunday. If I’m not busy, I’m going to drive out there to watch that hilarity of five-year-olds first attempt at T-ball. My biggest hope is that they all have fun! All the skills will come with time and practice. I’m wondering too if I can take Maggie with me. I’ll have to ask Turbo’s mom if dogs are allowed at the field where they play. She would love it!
So that’s my five now I’d love to hear yours. And I hope everyone has a great weekend (with no hurricane action)!