TGIF!! Can you believe it’s November??? I’m not ready! But the calendar doesn’t care, so I guess the holidays are coming regardless of my readiness Okay, before we jump into sharing five random things about our week, let me insert that I won’t be able to answer until Saturday (hopefully). It’s crazy time here in our lair, but this too shall pass Now I’ll start with my five things:
- My brother-in-law is on his way from the airport as I write this on Thursday afternoon. Wizard is picking him up. Am I ready? Bwhahahaha!! But no matter, he’s easy to have as a houseguest and the sheets on the guest room bed are clean, so I’m kind of ready?
- Today is Mike (Wizard’s brother’s) memorial service. Biker witch and Biker hubby are coming over to the house to hang with Maggie. I’m so grateful to not have to worry about her.
- Saturday we’ll take brother-in-law back to the airport, and the hopefully catch our breath, and do a bunch of stuff.
- Sunday we leave for a short two night trip. I’ll tell you guys about that when we’re back. I’m very much hoping for easy and relaxing.
- Tiredness passes right??? So I had a dentist appointment that I was hoping would shed a little light on what is going on in my throat, and a bit on the roof of my mouth. You know what I got? “It’s time for you to see an ENT.” Oh, you mean that thing we’ve been fighting for three long months to do???? Really??? Sigh…I’m sure it’s going to turn out to be something minor and easily addressed, and I’ll be like, “Why did this have to be so hard?”
So that’s my whining, uh, I mean five random things Now I’d love to hear yours! I’ll be here (hopefully) on Saturday to read and answer comments. In the meantime, I hope you all have a fun and fabulous weekend!